Friday, June 10, 2011


I never finished writing about Mothers Day! (I know I said I wouldn't write about old things, but it isn't that old-right?) These are the necklaces we made for the Ladies in our life. The girls helped make the ones for Grandma. Ethan made a few for his girlfriends at school. Of course I made a few for me too.
This is what we made for Grandma Swanson. A tulip bouquet of the children's hand prints in a vase filled with water marbles. (that unfortunately mold after a week- I think I have a solution for that and will let you know if it works)

We had dinner at Grandma Swanson's and I even snuck a nap in that day too. Shad got me a new grey hooded jacket with darker grey flowers on it and some new sweat pants as well. Maybe holidays aren't so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment