Sunday, June 26, 2011

Logan's Preschool Program




On Logans last day of school they had a "preschool program". The children had been practicing songs and little dances for the parents to see things they had learned all year. My sister Alora was in town and got to come with me. When we walked in the door and he finally noticed us, he ran to give me a hug. It is always one of those arms stretched wide, as far as they can reach, running as fast as you can until you wrap your arms around the one you love, kind of hug. Of course once he got his hug he didn't want to go back and sit on the stage. He cried! So as not to upset other small children, or their parents, I let him sit with me on the floor. We still sang the songs and I tried to get him to do a dance, but he wouldn't. It sure made him laugh to sing "teasing Mr. Alligator, can't catch me..." with me. He has grown up a lot this last year and we are excited for Kindergarten next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment