Sunday, May 15, 2011

Garage Sale finds...

I went to a garage sale last Saturday and found some fabulous (at least for me) things. Two small bean bag chairs-modeled by the lovely Brooklynn. They work nicely in the girls room for reading chairs, and in the trailer for extra seating. ($1 each)
Clothes pins- Who doesn't need new clothes pins (for free)
Two glass vases (water bead not included-that was Mothers Day gifts in the making already) for $? I really don't remember...
This is a bucket that matched one I already had. We are using it in the kitchen for a phone charging station. It is tall enough to come to the bottom of the outlet. That way the phone is in the bucket safe from water damage (which happens a lot at our house) and the cords aren't stretched all over...they are in the bucket too. Love it!! ($1)
I found these cute votive lanterns...10 of them for $5. I am excited for the chance to use them this summer.
I was able to get two small temple pictures. One for each of the childrens bedrooms. ($0.50 a piece)
This is an un-opened picture of the Salt Lake Temple. I am hoping to get it framed...I already know where I want it to hang...It makes me happy!! (50 cents as well)
The same lady was selling this ribbon box (with ribbons included) for $2- I just couldn't pass it up, especially since I had just clean out my craft closet and knew I had room and use for it.

I spent a total of $13.50...not bad I think!! (Mom would be proud)

No comments:

Post a Comment