Sunday, May 15, 2011

Larkin- the head case!


On a babysitting day we had to go to Bowmans Grocery Store. That meant me, Catelynn in her carseat carrier, Larkin, Gage, and Sydney. Four kids, four and under!! To make our way quickly through the store Catelynns carseat sat on top of the shopping cart and the three children stood in the cart. I know, they shouldn't be standing, but there really was no room to sit. We maneuvered well throughout the store, but...on the way out we hit a pot hole and the shopping cart wheel got stuck and quickly launched the children out of the cart into the pavement. The babysitting kids were luckily fine (I wouldn't want to have to explained how I damaged their children). Larkin's mouth was bleeding! Of course someone from church had watched the whole thing from his car in the parking lot. (Now that is embarrassing). As her sobbing stopped I noticed her forehead starting to bulge. She didn't cry long because she is a brave girl- and I promised her chocolate milk when we got home.


It didn't look too horrible UNTIL she cut new bangs that showed off the scabs.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! The crazy things kids live through! That goodness they are so resilient!

    ReplyDelete